Rooting your device gives a lot of amazing and cool features like installing custom roms and themes.There are a lot of cool apps that are work only on rooted andriod phone.
But rooting your andriod device voids your phone warranty.You can,t avail your warranty of your andriod device.Do you know you can unroot your andriod device easily?Yes a rooted andriod device can be unroot easily.
In this post i am going to share the quickest and easy way to unroot your andriod device.
Just follow the below steps to unroot your andriod device easily.
Unroot Your Andriod Device
1. Download the SuperSU app and install it.It requires a rooted phone to get installed.
2. Download from Playstore.
3. Now launch the app and click on Full Unroot.
4. Confirm it and the unrooting process will started.
5. After Unroot, SuperSU app will closed automatically.
6. Now restart your phone and uninstall SuperSU.
Donot Forget to share it.
Thankx a lot!