Roll up on a dangerous new trip through theCity of Sin in the latest episode of the acclaimed open-worldaction game! Get ready for fun, immersive, and wild gun wars!
* Because of the high-quality graphics used in this game, once it’sinstalled on your device, this title will use 2.5 GB of space.*WELCOME TO OUTRAGEOUS LAS VEGAS
√ Play as a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter in a BLOCKBUSTER STORYMODE
√ Make your way through 80 MISSIONS filled with action
√ Build up a gangster squad to take over Vegas and win mafiawarsENDLESS SANDBOX FUN
√ Explore a BIGGER CITY, 9x the size of the previous Gangstargame
√ Perform amazing stunts with ragdoll effects making use of HAVOKPHYSICS
√ Climb the leaderboards in tough CHALLENGES including air, waterand street racing, MMA fighting & more!
√ Become Vegas’s finest shooter in Carnage & Heist modes
√ Break the bank in addictive CASINO GAMESA RIDE ON THE WILD SIDE
√ Access INSANE WEAPONS like Molotov cocktails, flamethrowers &an electric guitar!
√ Drive CRAZY VEHICLES including monster trucks, muscle cars &fighter jets
√ UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS & GEAR and customize theirappearance
√ Enjoy an amazing soundtrack featuring Skrillex, Kavinsky,Chromatics and moreGame storyline:
In this third-person shooter action game, you will play as a risingMMA champion. Framed by the mafia, you are supposed to throw yourbout at the fighting event of the year. But when your opponentbeats you to the punch and goes down first, famous crime lord FrankVeliano’s perfect plan goes down too. You have just become the mostwanted man in the city. In a place where crime is everywhere, youwill have to hold your gun tightly and take part in the wildestmafia wars ever!How to Install the OBB File (APK Expansion File)
1. Firstly, Download APK file of the app Gangstar Vegas 3.0.0l for Android.
2. Copy the APK file to your Android device’s SD card and Install it. (Don’t open it after installation)
3. Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named ‘main.30031.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM.obb’ into the required location:
4. The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):